The Lleidaairchallenge aeronautical fair evolves to become a platform for information, business and innovation in the aeronautical and aerospace sector.
Saturday June 11
- Door opening
- First ANR stage of the ultralight championship
- Conference “Presentation of the Dronecoria project for the reforestation of burned forests with Drone technology”, Andreu Ibañez, President of the LleidaDrone Association
- Second ANR stage of the ultralight championship.
- Initiation course to drones throughout the morning.
- Conference on the new air mobility. Pending confirmation speaker.
- Demonstration of drone flights in the aircraft exhibition area.
- Ultralight Championship Precision Landings
- Conference “Training of professional pilots” Xavier Ribas, Director of admissions and instructor at Aero Link Fly Academy
- Conference on training: pending confirmation speaker.
- STOL Championship: Short take off and landing in the ultralight championship
- Close of doors
Sunday June 12
- Door opening
- Conference “Coexist in the air” Francisco Escriba, Former Director of Navigation Area Eastern Region. Air traffic controller.
- Initiation course to drones throughout the morning
- Lecture “The air traffic controller profession” Rogelio Liñan. Skyway Chief of Instruction. Air traffic controller.
- Conference “The New Space Strategy” Miquel Sureda, coordinator of the NewSpace Project at the airport by the IEEC
- Drone flight demonstration
- Conference “The DCA-Drons community” Cristina Ramos Pagès, head of the Drone community of the Digital Catalonia Alliance, i2CAT Foundation