The Lleidaairchallenge aeronautical fair evolves to become a platform for information, business and innovation in the aeronautical and aerospace sector.
Saturday June 11
- Door opening
- First ANR stage of the ultralight championship
- Conference “Presentation of the Dronecoria project for the reforestation of burned forests with Drone technology”, Andreu Ibañez, President of the LleidaDrone Association
- Second ANR stage of the ultralight championship.
- Initiation course to drones throughout the morning.
- Official fair opening
- Demonstration of drone flights in the aircraft exhibition area.
- EHang’s “Autonomous Air Vehicle (AAV) solutions”
- Ultralight Championship Precision Landings
- Conference “Training of professional pilots” Xavier Ribas, Director of admissions and instructor at Aero Link Fly Academy
- Pangea Conference
- STOL Championship: Short take off and landing in the ultralight championship
- Close of doors
Sunday June 12
- Door opening
- Conference “Living in the air” Xavier de Martí, Head of the ATS East Region Division. Air traffic controller.
- Initiation course to drones throughout the morning
- Conference “The air traffic controller profession” Rogelio Liñan. Skyway Chief of Instruction. Air traffic controller.
- Conference “Alguaire Project within the NewSpace strategy of Catalonia” Miquel Sureda, Researcher at the Institut d’Estudis Espacial de Catalunya (IEEC) and professor at the ESEIAAT of the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC).
- Drone flight demonstration
- Conference “The DCA-Drons community” Cristina Ramos Pagès, head of the Drone community of the Digital Catalonia Alliance, i2CAT Foundation